Home >> constituentservices >> Casework
One of the most important services provided by my office is to help 8th District constituents with problems they have encountered with the federal government.  I cannot override decisions made by a federal agency, but I can interevene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions or just cut through the red tape.

Below you will find a list of agencies with which I can help.  Before I can begin helping, you must complete a privacy authorization form  to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act.  Please click here for a printable version of the Release Form and then fax or mail it to the address listed under the agency from which you are seeking assistance.

Which agency do you need help with?

Education Department

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

Department of Labor



Office of Personnel Management

Passport Service

Postal Service

Social Security Administration

State Department - Visas

Department of Veteran's Affairs
7969 Cincinnati-Dayton Road Suite B West Chester, OH 45069 (513) 779-5400 tel 
12 South Plum Street Troy, OH 45373 (937) 339-1524 
1011 Longworth H.O.B. Washington, DC 20515 (202) 225-6205